Friday, May 19, 2017

Hanging it up temporarily

Since this particular period is turning out to be a busy season for Mrs. RWP and me in what is called real life, I have decided to step away from Ye Olde Keyboard for an indeterminate amount of time. I do plan to return at some point, and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. But since it is also true that the best-laid plans o' mice and men gang aft agley (as they say in Hungarian), maybe I will and maybe I won't. While I am away, mind your manners, play nicely with the other children on the playground, and listen to what the substitute teacher says.

5 comments:

  1. I will miss you while you are gone. Please take care and enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Mrs RWP have a productive and enjoyable time - and look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and happiness. Blogging is not what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Emma and Sue and Adrian. Wait...ADRIAN??!!! We thought you had dropped off the face of the earth or at least Scotland. Okay, Blogworld. Yet apparently you've been around all the while, lurking, reading, enlarging photos of insects, whatever your heart desires. I do miss seeing Alf and Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bugger. I'm so sorry to hear this, I'm slow catching up yet again! I shall head on to the next two posts x

    ReplyDelete

<b>Always true to you, darlin’, in my fashion</b>

We are bombarded daily by abbreviations in everyday life, abbreviations that are never explained, only assumed to be understood by everyone...